Ultratest N.D.T. Services Inc currently has a position available for an experienced, driven and dynamic Senior Technician.
Successful candidates must hold CGSB Ultrasonic Level 2, Magnetic Particle Level 2 and CWB Level 2
Rotation: 7 and 7 + mob/demob
- Strong technical skills: Proficient with Microsoft excel. Competent with 38DLP, Epoch 600 and DMS2.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Flexible schedule and able to travel within western Canada.
- Acceptable Driver’s Abstract Class 5 license
- All safety tickets that allow them to work in the industry such as H2S Alive, First Aid, Confined Space, fall protection etc. as well as pass a pre-screening drug and alcohol exam.
- Competitive wages offered based on experience and certification.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English and legally able to work in Canada.
- Available immediately
- Mine related work
- Fabrication related work
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ‹ Back to All